Test your hearing here: https://www.hearxgroup.com/heardigits/
If your answer to any of these is YES, you may have a hearing loss.
- I experience difficulty hearing people over the telephone.
- I have to turn the TV’s volume up louder than others prefer.
- I have to strain to hear people speak during conversations.
- I worry that I won't hear the doorbell or the phone ring.
- I have trouble hearing conversations in a noisy environment such as a restaurant.
- I don't always know where sounds are coming from.
- I don't always catch all the words in a sentence and often need to ask people to repeat themselves.
- I have trouble hearing the voices of women and children.
- I experience difficulty hearing the speaker in a large room, such as a meeting.
- Many people I talk to seem to mumble or speak unclearly.
- Social activities and conversations are difficult to maintain.
- Family members and friends have told me they think I may have a hearing loss.
- Click here for your nearest Phonak Professional who can assist you with a hearing test or advice.